Program ( 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT )
ANTANANARIVO – PERINET (145 Km)
Early morning, drive directly to Perinet for bird watching in Mantadia National park , which has 108 species of birds, including many endemics species such as Ibis, Nutach Vanga, Blue Vanga, Chabert’s Vanga, Red-tailed Vanga, Hook billed Vanga, Tylas Vanga, Velvet Asity, Sunbird Asity, Red-fronted Coua and Red-breasted Coua. You can see also some lemurs like Diademed sifaka, a striking lemur almost as large as the Indri. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
PERINET - ANTANANARIVO
Breakfast. In the morning, visit of Analamazaotra National Park. Lunch at the restaurant. In the afternoon, Visit of Chameleon park on the way back to Antananarivo. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
* SEASON: available all year.
- Accommodation on full board, excepted the dinner on Day 1
- Hotels taxes, stay taxes
- Domestic flights
- All transfers airport – hotel – airport
- Car with driver
- Fuel during the tour
- Excursions mentioned in the tour
- Entrance fees in parks and reserves
- Local guide in parks and reserves
- International flights
- Dinner on Day 1
- Excursion non mentioned
- Drinks, tips and personal items (phone, laundry, …)
- Other services non mentioned in services included
- Repatriation in case of accident