Program ( 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT )
ANTANANARIVO – SAINTE MARIE
Breakfast at the hotel, transfers to the airport to fly to Sainte Marie island, the whales island, where you probably see whales on July to September. This island is also known for its white sand, lagoon, blue sea. On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Lunch at the hotel.
• Visit of the capital Ambodifototra, church of Santa Maria, built in 1859, was the first church of Madagascar, and the port of Barachois.
• The Ilot Madame: The digue which link Ambodifototra to Belle View and the pirates’ tomb of situated in the extreme meridian of the digue.
SAINTE MARIE - ANTANANARIVO
Early Breakfast at the Hotel.
North Circuit: sacred piscine
• WHALES Safari (June to September) Sainte Marie is a hotspot for humpback whale, the area of reproduction. Most of them follow the regular migration route, leave the Antarctic at the end of April and arrive at the beginning of July. They return in September. Lunch at the hotel
Transfers to the airport to fly back to Antananarivo
* SEASON: available June to September.
- Accommodation on half board
- Hotels taxes, stay taxes
- Domestic flights
- All transfers airport / port – hotel – airport / port
- All transports by boat and by car with driver
- Fuel during the tour
- Excursions mentioned in the tour
- Entrance fees in national parks, private parks, reserves
- Local guide in parks and reserves
- International flights
- Dinner on Day 1
- Lunch on Day 5, Day 6, Day 7
- Excursion non mentioned
- Drinks, tips and personal items (phone, laundry, …)
- Other services non mentioned in services included
- Repatriation in case of accident